White Bay British Virgin Islands
- Kekoa's Jost Van Dyke is our most popular sail bringing the best mix of sailing snorkeling and island hoping. All Jost sails depart from the Cruz Bay Port Authority dock in Cruz Bay at 8 am and return at 3pm. This sail will include 1 snorkel stop in the morning lasting approximately 45 minutes. All the snorkeling equipment including; mask, snorkel, flippers and an optional inflatable swim vest is provided. Unless conditions are hazardous we always snorkel in areas accessible only by water. Once back onboard guests will relax for the sail across the Sir Drakes passage to Jost Van Dyke while enjoying our island style snack and open bar. I brief stop is required to clear into British Customs and Immigration before arriving in White Bay. Kekoa will anchor in White Bay for approximately two hours giving guests ample time to have lunch (not included in the price of the sail) walk the beach lounge in a hammock or play the ring game. At the end of the 2 hours guests will board Kekoa for another relaxing sail back to St John while enjoy music sun and a hula hop contest.
- Enjoy fresh, island-style snacks and a tropical drink from Kekoa's open bar
- Sail to beautiful White Bay, home of the Soggy Dollar Bar for lunch and beach-combing
- Savor the journey back to St. John, take photos and relax
- $125.00 per person (Additional $40.00 customs fee per person for all sails to the British Virgin Islands)
- Time 8:00 am to 3:30 pm (Meet Time 7:45)
Only non-spray sunscreen allowed onboard. Children age 2 and under are free.